Friday, January 7, 2011

Skater boy. Part 2

"Let's pretend we don't know each other anymore".


I've gotten so close to him, known his family, shared certain events, teamed up in contests/competitions, and he expects me to simply whisk that away and pretend it never happened.


Perhaps, it was indeed betrayal of trust on his part. I should've told him much sooner. If I did, tell it to his face, would it have been a different story altogether?


It was my first year in UST. I had to get a 2.0 GPA or I'm gonna get kicked out. My parents did save up just to send me to college, and right now I can't focus because of..... boy problems.


"And so I cry sometimes
When I'm lying in bed
Just to get it all out
What's in my head" ... pardon me for bursting into song.



I was lanky back then. In as much as I want to pick a fight with him I'm sure I won't last 5 minutes. 


My respite came when Biology class came...




*devilish grin*  I'm gonna enjoy this.


First thing I did... was to name my frog. Oh take a wild guess please?


Scissors, pins, and a scalpel. Too bad the specimen was already soaked in Formalin when it was handed to us.


How I loved skinning him clean, cutting him open, piercing the heart with a red pin. I did utter some sort of curse and my classmates were already weirded about me "smiling" as I work.


So much about kissing "frogs"


Damn overrated.

3 comments: