Tuesday, January 4, 2011

first failure

Damn. I'm so rupok.


I know. I know. I DID promise it. I tried to work it out. 


I failed.


Last sex I had was on the 24th of December. I told myself, ok, that'll be the last... The sooner I start, the better since I was going to be on a three month streak.


I tried reading books. Kept me distracted a while.


I tried working on my Tekken skills, saying to myself, "I'm gonna crush and punish all 40 characters using Lili and Lili alone!?"


The regular gym schedule resumed, I tried to go back to my usual cardio routine, 2-3 hours a day, for 4-5x a week.


At the end of the day, six rounds of masturbation later, I'm still frickin' horny.


I can't stand it!? I'm a bottom guy!? My pleasure spot isn't in my dong !!! There are parts of my body that feels good and I can't reach it alone!


So... I gave in to the voices in my pants... I logged on to PR and not too long I'm already sharing the bed with two guys.


*sigh*


Try again. 


Withdrawal.

9 comments:

  1. mahirap po if you are going to do it alone. you were right dun sa isa mong post. someone should take care of you, i mean someone who'd be accountable enough to say that it's enough...

    hehe. my friend, the road to chastity does not bear fruit overnight :) keep on trying and just stick to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wag kang susuko! XD whooh! kaya mu yan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Nowitzki - Hmmm I actually need someone to run to or talk to when I feel like I'm hearing voices in my pants hehehe! Someone who'll have faith in me and encourage me to keep going. Works just the same like in Alcoholics Anonymous groups

    @Dovan - PR stands for Planet Romeo/Gay Romeo/Guys4men

    ReplyDelete
  4. hwag mong buksan yang site na yan para malayo ka sa tukso at tawag ng laman

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Hard - I might have to try toys soon though I'm not really open with the idea of sticking a dildo inside of me, yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree with hardtoget... hehe. iwasan mu yung mga ganung sites na matutukso ka.

    if you're a Catholic... well you might wanna see Courage Philippines.
    suggestion lang naman. hehe. wag mong isipin na may ini-impose akong religious views :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. two guys at the same time or two guys, one after the other? just clarifying.

    re: toys, nothing beats the real thing. trust me. i know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. two guys at the same time >:)

    ReplyDelete