- Put more than a thousand people in one place + sponsors/vendors = TRASH. I don't have to be in a running event to expect that. I'm sure when the EDSA revolution was held (several times) there was the same predicament.
- Not all of them are "nature lovers" they would've planted a tree instead or cleaned up a portion of the city. Don't we have marathons almost every single week and for every time there is a
monetaryhumanitarian reason to do so. It's like the new "bar" to be seen.
- Why the running fad became so popularly expensive I do not know. The roads have been there ever since. No need for some fancy shirt even.
- Hydration is important. Paper cups might be more practical. I hope they just placed trash bins strategically. Water bottles? Nah. I'm sure it'll be uncomfortable running with a jug. Doesn't look good on the photovendo too. People stopping for a refill would only consume more minutes in their stats.
- Douse runners with a water pump? Sounds fun AND sexy. Haha! But wouldn't that cause water spoilage and slippery roads won't be safe.
- Smoky mountain and Payatas for venues? I don't think that'll be sanitary or safe.
- So you really wanna be an Earth hero by running? Do that daily on your way to school or work.